We are so excited about our yoga retreat with you in Montenegro in 2021 - dates TBC
Read about our upcoming retreat in Montenegro below and contact me if you have any questions or would like to book your next trip to paradise.
Peace and Contentment
Join us for a magical yoga retreat in Montenegro at the Mahakala Center. Enjoy lush forests and spectacular beaches with dramatic mountains in the background. The perfect environment for complete relaxation and tranquility. Our accommodation is an ecologically built villa located on top of a mountain with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. The villa combines the best of both worlds; pristine luxury in the midst of nature, with a a fantastic yoga terrace and yoga studio for our daily two yoga classes. We will go on hikes as the villa is surrounded by various walking trails and is only a stroll away from the sea, where we will practice yoga at sunset or sunrise, but we will also enjoy everything this magical place offers, such as beautiful lakes, waterfalls, old towns, churches, ruins, and much more. We can go on excursions to Budva and Kotor Old Town, Petrovac Beach Town and Skadar Lake. We will hike to a magical waterfall and practice yoga outdoors. When we return you can also ask for spa treatments, such as jacuzzi, steam bath, vibration plate, infared sauna, massage, private yoga class, yin massage, detox bath with magnesium powder and aromas, and so on. We offer a range of accommodation types to choose from Apartments, private rooms, dorm rooms and double rooms. Browse the pictures below to see what is awaiting you on your most relaxing and recharging yoga retreat where you will learn about meditation, yin yoga, vinyasa and finding inner peace and contentment.
• Daily two yoga classes (yin, vinyasa and yin&yang balancing classes on the large yoga terrace with sea view, or in the yoga studio with floor heating, or outdoors after hiking)
• Use of yoga equipment- mats, cushions, blocks, wall ropes, blankets
• Outdoor wellness rooftop (Jacuzzi, hot spring bath)
• Guided meditation in the Zen garden and mindfulness tips
• Air condition & heating & Free wi-fi
• 2 vegetarian/ vegan buffets per day
• Use of all facilities – yoga room, dining room, kitchen, outdoor area, yoga terrace
• Plenty of fruits, herbal teas, purified water and fresh juices during the day
What's NOT included?
• Flight tickets & Airport transfer (transfer can be arranged as an extra)
• Additional excursions, extra wellness and spa treatments
We care deeply about physical well-being, relaxation, and health, which are all integral parts of a retreat at Mahakala Center. Nutrition is one of the key factors that will help your body rejuvenate, so on our retreats we serve homemade vegan food made from fresh ingredients, using recipes created by Mahakala co-founder and nutrition specialist Dr Lemm. Over the course of the retreat you will experience how nutrition can boost your energy, and in the long term, detoxify your body, leading to a happier and healthier you. We will also have our nutritionist friend with us to give you advice to become happierand healthier.
Rooms & facilities